Be sure to visit it! There are permanent and visiting expositions and exhibitions. You can see the skeleton of a mammoth and a little mammoth Lyuba found on river Yuribey in 2007, the ancient mummy.
Ticket price - 100 rubles., Audioguide - 80 p.
Address: Str. Chubynina, 38, tel. 8 (34922) 3-05-19, 4-79-95
A unique cable-stayed road bridge was built in 2004 in Salekhard. Its height is 100 meters, and the depth to which the piles are assembled amounts for dozens of meters.
Address: ul.B.Knunyantsa 70
It is remarkable due to the fact that tundra inhabitants come there on Burans to sell venison, fish, skins, berries, burqas on weekends (Saturday-Sunday). They are always dressed in colorful traditional dress and do not mind if you take a photo of them, especially if you buy fish or venison first.
Address: Chubynina str, 34
Opening hours: Mon-Sun, 09:00 - 20:00
New Victory Park, including a complex with an eternal flame, memorial, chapel and dozen of pieces of military equipment, is undoubtedly worthy of attention. It is located on the right bank of Shaytanka river – right behind the Government of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug and Yuribey hotel.
This church became the first stone church on the Yamal Peninsula. It was “beheaded” and was used as a warehouse, stables, functioned as a children’s sports school after the 30-s. Currently it fulfills its original purpose once again. It is located in the historical part of the city, next to the Obdorsky jail, the city park, the river port and the registry.
Address: Str. Nogo, 8
tel. 8(34922) 3-35-82
It was renovated in 2006. Currently it is open to the public. It is the venue for the city, county and folklore events. Jail is made in the spirit of an ancient fortress and built according to an old technology – without a single nail.
Address: Str. Republic 1
Tel. 8(34922) 3-31-65
An unusual wooden structure is located next to the Yamal hotel, on Republic Street, 98. In the middle of the 20th century there was located the theater of 501st construction. This is one of the few buildings of that time (1949-1953), which has remained well-preserved today.
During the construction, artists of a mobile theater company (prisoners) went on tours across the highway under construction and performed for the residents of workers’ settlements. Over time, their collective exceeded 200 people.
Jazz orchestra settled in Salekhard in 1949. So it was decided to build a theatre for its rehearsals and performances. Today the building is a cultural heritage site of local significance.
It is located in the historical part of the city, near the prison and the church. The first trees were planted there in 1930 by members of the Komsomol. The place where the park is now located, was called “Dirty Logue” prior to ennobling ...
Address: ul.Chubynina, 43
Monument of the deer – the constant companion of life of the nomadic peoples of the tundra, the value of which in their harsh life can not be overstated. A poem of the Nenets poet and writer Leonid Laptsuy is on the plate: “The ancient tales of Yamal, in the songs of the new generations – people honor the deer with the words of gratitude everywhere!”